Moreover, as we know now a lot of windows that are larger than 4 GB. This may make you install Windows to your laptop or computer. Because as we know only the size of a regular DVD's 4 GB, unless you use a dual-layer DVD in size up to 8 GB. However Dual Layer DVD sellers are still very few. Therefore, the best way to install windows is that it is larger than 4 GB using flash and makes the application Rufus New this.
Here we share Rufus Latest Full Version, so you can just use it to create a Windows installer on your flash. Please download this Rufus on the link we have provided below.
- Add a cheat mode to zero a device (Alt-Z)
- Fix dual BIOS / UEFI mode not being disabled once enabled (Alt-E)
- Fix a crash when Microsoft downloaded files are modified by a firewall
- Fix FAT32 not being disabled in the BIOS for Windows ISO / CSM mode
- Additional translation updates