The interface display of the Latest WinToUSB software is also very easy to understand, you just need to run this program, then you can select the source ISO file from which folder, and select the flashdisk target you want to make bootable windows, click start and wait for the process to finish.
You can download this latest WinToUSB for free at gigapurbalingga, so immediately download the latest software to make Windows bootable from the flashdisk.
WinToUSB Key Features Include:
- Easy-to-use wizard interface that provides step-by-step instructions for installing Windows on a USB hard drive or USB flash drive.
- Install Windows from an ISO image or CD / DVD drive.
- Support for Windows NT 6.x OS family (Vista / 7/8 / 8.1 / 2008/2008 R2 / 2012/2012 R2).
- Use any edition of Windows 8 (.1) to create the Windows To Go USB drive.
- Support for MBR and GPT disk layouts.
- Don't need to install WAIK (Windows Automated Installation Kit) or WADK (Windows Assessment and Deployment Kit).
- Windows Vista / 7/2008/2008 R2 does not have built-in USB 3.0 support, so Windows Vista / 7/2008/2008 R2 will have to be booted from a USB 2.0 port.
- USB flash drives are very slow. It took a long time to install and run Windows from a USB flash drive, highly recommending using a USB hard disk.
- Windows To Go drives can be booted on different computers, so you can carry it to anywhere and use it on any computer.
- Windows 7 is not completely portable. You may have activation and driver problems when booting on different computers.
- You need to be an administrator on the computer you are installing the WinToUSB on.
How to install:
- Install the application
- Go offline (!!! VERY IMPORTANT !!!)
- Copy the patch into installation directory (IMPORTANT), typically ... \ Hasleo \ WinToUSB \ ... and apply.
- Generate a serial using our old keygen
- Register the app
- On offline activation enter anything
- Restart the program