CPU-Z Portable Free Download for Windows 1.89.1 -CPU-Z is a free diagnostic tool that provides information about the CPU and some of the major devices in your system and monitors the performance of software and hardware performance tests on a PC or laptop.
Many laptop and computer users do not know the specifications of their computers, the technology, and the type of processor or memory, although the information is very important when they want to upgrade certain components of the computer. computer. With CPU-Z, we can easily obtain complete information about computers. https://www.autodown.info/This application can be run directly, without installation.
Once executed, it will display information about all components installed on the computer. On the [cache] tab, the CPU-Z displays detailed information about the processor cache. On the [motherboard] tab, we can see information about the motherboard, the BIOS and the VGA card.
Details about memory, speed and latency, as well as the operating mode (single or dual channel) can be viewed on the [memory] tab. While the [SPD] tab displays information about the memory module manufacturer and the default memory timings.
Main features of the CPU-Z:- Follow the names and numbers of the CPU
- Basic process.
- Basic voltage.
- Internal and external clocks, clock multiplier.
- L1 and L2 cache information.
- motherboard: supplier, model and revision.
- Model and date of the BIOS.
- Chipset (Northbridge and Southbridge) and sensors.
- interface graphs.
- memory: frequency and timings.
- Specification of the module (s) using SPD (Serial Presence Detect): supplier, serial number, timing.
- Windows system and DirectX version.
- Intel CedarTrail platform.
Operating System Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
CPU-Z Portable Free Download for Windows 1.89.1