Wireshark is one of the many Network Analyzer tools that are widely used by Network administrators to analyze network performance including protocols. This application is much preferred because its interface uses a Graphical User Interface (GUI) or graphic display and this software is open source. Using protocols in the HTTP application layer, FTP, TELNET, SMTP, DNS we easily monitor existing networks. Free download software full version in https://www.autodown.info/
Some Wireshark Functions & Features:
- Recognize various network protocols.
- Used by network administrators to analyze network performance.
- Read data directly from Ethernet, Token Ring, FDDI, serial (PPP and SLIP), 802.111 wireless LAN and ATM connections and can be used to analyze the transmission of data packets in the network, the process of connection and transmission of data between computers / laptops.
- Capture data packets, filter, and analyze network adapter data. Especially used to check what data is being sent to and from our computer. If there is a strange activity that occurs on the network it will automatically detect it.
- Test debugging software that works on network systems.
Developer Wireshark Foundation
Operating system Windows XP / Vista / 7/8/10
Free Download Wireshark Portable for Windows 3.0.5