If there are many photos to be uploaded, resizing photos one by one will certainly be inconvenient and time consuming. To speed up the resizing process by resizing the entire photo, the software you can use is Image Tuner which is a freeware that can be used free of charge.
To start the operational process of this application, you can add a folder or file to be manipulated. Another way is to drag and drop photo files into the program window. Next determine the directory to store the results, determine the maximum size you want, determine the format of the destination file if you want to do the conversion, determine the name of the result file if you want to rename or specify an image file if you want to add a watermark.
Some Image Tuner Features:* Resize, rename, flip, watermark and convert images in batch mode
* Algorithm resize images the fastest
* Built-in template size: iPod, iPhone, Facebook, Twitter, DVD etc.
* Supports common formats (JPEG , BMP, PNG, GIF, TIFF, PCX etc.)
* Supports RAW cameras (CRW, CR2, RAW, NEF, DCR, X3F, ORF etc.)
* Configurable compression / resolution ratio
* Free for personal and commercial use
Operating system Windows XP / Vista / 7/8/10
Image Tuner Free Download for Windows 6.8